Pagina's

zondag 9 november 2008

KreaDoe


Pff..... finally sitting on the couch with my husband-to-be...
Last few days were killing! I've been working on the stand of Paper & Pictures at KreaDoe2008. And boy it was crowded! Yesterday I was shopping myself, but I had to wait in line to watch a stand... Fortunately I managed to visit the stands I wanted. I bought some gorgeous beads to make some beautiful pins, and I couldn't resist buying some beads to create a special bracelet. I found sweet little matroesjka's, special pins and I bought some wonderful brown/gold swirls as well and I layed my hands on some cute new Magnolia winter stamps. So I'm quite happy with my new stuff. I already played a few hours with my beads and stamps and I'll show you some results soon.
It was very nice to meet you all at KreaDoe eventhough there wasn't always time to talk a lot.
My next Scrapbook Magazine projects are finished and I really hope you'll like them....
Have a nice evening.. I'll be back later this week with some projects to share!

XOXO
ps: I used Jolanda picture of the stand...

Geen opmerkingen: