Pagina's

zondag 23 oktober 2011

PTI Make it Monday #37



This weeks Make it Monday is about layering frames and finally I got the chance to join again. I always try to use stash that's not been used yet in the link list so I did not want to use my flower or mat stack dies. For this challenge I've used the photo finisher strip die.
When I saw Nicholes Christmas Poinsettia background during the release I was in awe. It's so very beautiful that I tried to create one myself. Since my October goodies haven't arrived yet, I found an alternative in Maile's Bells & Boughes stamp set.
Thanks Nichole and Dawn for the inspiration!




Materials (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Bells & Boughs, Holiday Photo Finishers, Background Basics Newsprint
Dies: Holiday Photo Finisher Strip, Holly Jolly
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Fresh Snow, Archival Jet Black, Versamark
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Autumn Rose, Spring Moss
Other: Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Beautiful! Love the colors and the simplicity! :)

Cristina zei

This is so pretty! Lovely stamping!

Tracey McNeely zei

Very nice, your CAS style is brilliant.

Suzanne Russell zei

Great card-I especially love the background stamping. thanks for sharing it!

Marybeth zei

Very pretty card love the background!