Pagina's

maandag 14 januari 2008

I made it to the OLW slide...

Hi there! Hope you had a great weekend?!
Mine was lousy again. Been in bed most of the time. Can't seem to get rid of that flu, which immediatly has impact on my belly.
Still I've worked a whole day again today, for the first time in a year or so. I managed, but now I'm tired and my belly aches again. Guess that's not so weird...

But some good things to share also...
My 'Step' layout is on the OLW slide show. So glad about that, there were so many entries!!
I really love that challenge!!

Yesterday afternoon I made a really colorful layout. I haven't been able to take a picture, because it was dark yesterday, this morning and this afternoon when I got home. So I will share that with you tomorrow...

Only five more nights to the next Dutch SIScrop!!
Good night!

Geen opmerkingen: