Pagina's

zondag 13 april 2008

Removed some topics

Sorry readers, I had to remove some pictures from my blog, so there are some topics missing.

I've been really busy lately, but all good things!
Finally had time to scrap again and found time to clean my scraproom.
Yesterday I joined a very cool fabric workshop. Had so much fun, eventhough stitching isn't really my specialty.

Our garden is starting to get in shape. The weather was wonderful this week, so I bought some plants and did some gardening. I hope the weather will be great this week as well so I can finish it.

Only one more week till the third Dutch SIScrop. I intended to make everyone something but I'm afraid I don't have enough time to finish so many projects. There are a lot of new Dutch SISters coming!! It will be so much fun.
I'm really looking forward to this Saturday as well... I'm meeting Michelle van Etten (Prima Marketing) and I'm joining her workshop. I just love all the new Prima stuff and I'm very curious what we're going to make.

I will upload some new pictures later on this week!

XOXO

2 opmerkingen:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek zei

See you Sunday!!!

xo
Natasja

Mexx zei

dus je hebt weer een druk weekend , ik zie je zondag weer gezellie tot dan