Pagina's

dinsdag 22 april 2008

Weekend update

Michelle's workshop was awesome! She's such a nice person and a huge inspiration. We made an awesome clear album with the latest Prima stuff, really cool!
I bought way to much new scrap material, but I think the new Prima is so gorgeous! Specially the clear stamps and the tapes, I love playing with them.

Didn't make it to the SIScrop on Sunday unfortunatly...
I wasn't feeling well and it would have been too much. So instead I stayed at home doing nothing and I was able to sit in the sun for a while and that was really lovely as well, so...

Pictures will be posted later....

XOXO

1 opmerking:

Je@net zei

O meis, wat sneu dat je niet naar de SIScrop geweest bent!!
Maar Michelle was super he! Wij hebben op zondag ook een supergave dag gehad!!