Pagina's

maandag 8 september 2008

Get Inspired!

I was expecting the Get Inspired kit Saturday, so I watched the front door the whole day.
Finally at 17.30h the postman arrived with my kit!
It's always so much fun to open a box full of surprise goodies. I'd seen the sneaks and I knew I would like it, but when I opened it I got all excited and wanted to start scrapping right away. Unfortunatly that wasn't possible, but I'm sure going to this week. I love the stamps and the Jenni Bowlin stuff!
I must admit I was a little bit disappointed when I didn't find any new Sassafras, but this morning I read on their blog that they'll ship next Wednesday, so that wasn't possible anyway.

Tonight I'm going back to school! Something I've been looking forward to the past week.
Who is joining the Bad Girls Academy as well?
XOXO

3 opmerkingen:

Ann(i)e Hafermann zei

that looks so scrumptious...hurry and show us what you create!!!
good luck at bad girl academy :)
xoxo
annie

~Nancy~ zei

OH wow.... look at that kit.. yum yum yum! Have fun with the bad girl academy girlie!! XOXO

Peggy zei

I have seen the kit in real life and totally loved it too. You lucky girl! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.