Pagina's

zaterdag 22 november 2008

Baby it's cold outside....

Hi there!
Here a quick Saturdaynight post. It's snowing right now and the temperature is declining rapidly. Brrr......
Have you seen the new website of Paper&Pictures already? It turned out great so far and I'm so proud to be a Papergirl! All the new winter workshops are on it and pretty soon there will be some more projects of the Papergirlz in the gallery.
I haven't got something to share today. All projects I made for Scrapbook Magazine will be in the next issue, so there's nothing left from that to share. I did make some more cards and I'm busy creating the November projects for Graphic45 with the beautiful Playtimes Past collection.
Since it's to dark to take pictures right now, you'll have to wait till tomorrow or Monday.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again this week!

XOXO

Geen opmerkingen: