Pagina's

donderdag 13 november 2008

I am in love.....

-update-
Elke's parents asked me kindly to remove the pictures, so I did.
I had no idea good news travels so fast. And that so many people visited my blog today.
The parents appreciate privacy and I respect that.
-end-

I'm in love.... yes of course with Henri, but last night I fell in love with a beautiful little baby girl. Her name is Elke, she's born on November 11th, weights 7,5pounds and is 51cm small.
The proud parents are our true friends Chris and Janita and they are really sparkling :)


Henri and I were both allowed to hold her and she is so cute! She is really looking into the world like everything is a miracle and she puts her tiny hands in her little mouth and makes these sucking noises. Absolutely adorable!



XOXO

Geen opmerkingen: