Pagina's

maandag 10 augustus 2009

Back in business


Well.. after four weeks of enjoying our wedding, time has come to move on and get of the pink cloud.
Saturday I went to Paper&Pictures again. Truike just came back from Orlando and brought some wonderfull new collections to play with for the upcoming Scrapbook Magazines. So I started collecting pictures yesterday and moving the papers around the table. They all look so pretty it's almost a shame to use them.
I picked two new Webster Pages collections, a Bo Bunny collection, a wedding collection ofcourse and Truike gave me the best Making Memories collection ever! They are not in store yet, but keep an eye on Scrapbook Magazine nr 26...
She also brought the new Graphic45 for me and I was blown away by the gorgeous designs... Aimee and Diane... truly amazing!!!
I have some G45 projects to share this week, but I have to take it easy... sitting behind the computer makes me extra dizzy...

2 opmerkingen:

Creations by Jolan zei

Hey Antoinette, ik hoop dat je, je snel weer wat beter voel. Morgen na 4 weken weer je 1e werkdag. Nu als getrouwde vrouw (lol). Niet dat er verschil is hoor.... Suc6 morgen groetjes Jolan

queen-of-nostalgia zei

Congratulations on your wedding! You look lovely :) LOVE your creations!