Pagina's

zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

Graphic45 September challenge on the way

It's been two weeks allready! I've been creating projects for Scrapbook Magazine and preparing the Graphic45 September challenge, which will be live on Tuesday.
I promissed to share some Graphic45 projects earlier, so here are a few layouts.
Two layouts of my nieces with the Transatlantique collection and one 8"x11" with the brand new Domestic Goddess collection.




I truely love this collection. I haven't received my package from G45 yet, but the shipment for the store was in already, so I bought some papers to play with in advance. In the next magazine will be three layouts with this collection and I'm very happy with the result.

I'll be back Tuesday with the challenge!
Have a nice weekend :D

4 opmerkingen:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

Wauw! wat heb je weer een gave Lo's gemaakt joh! Het papier van G45 is ook helemaal te gek! Groetjes Marije.

Dorien zei

Mooie L.O.'s Antoinette en dat papier is echt gaaf!! Groetjes Dorien

BabyBokChoy zei

wow, they are so fantastic , I love the straight line linear one, but I love the star one even MORE. fantastic!!!

Je@net zei

Zien er allemaal weer super uit Antoinette!