Graphic 45 is looking for Paper Artists!
It's that time, Graphic 45 is building a new team for 2010! And we are looking for a wide variety of skills, so be sure to show us what you got! Don't be shy, get out the scissors, grab some adhesive and get busy!
As a Graphic45 design team member you will receive:
* A box of Graphic45 product supplied every three months including new products that are coming!
* Receive product periodically from our education partners and for blog hops
* Your name, bio and headshot featured on the Graphic45 main website
* Prominent exposure on the community site, blog, main website gallery and other media
* Possible teaching, publication and manufacturing opportunities
* Eligible to participate in creating projects for trade shows, such as CHA and other venues.
What are we looking for?
Graphic45 paper and products are unique and vintage in nature, so we are looking for a variety of team members that can produce high quality cards, layouts, altered art and home decor projects that show off our papers and future embellishments.
Our team is education based, so we will need you to have good photography skills, the ability to create tutorials with instructions and size images for blog and website use.
This call is open to International and domestic applicants. For International applicants, you will need to have a project ready to ship if you are chosen due to the shipping time.
How do I apply to be on the team?
Our design team search will consist of two rounds. Please read the entire contents of both rounds, as there is quite a bit of information.
Email the following to email@example.com by March 1st, 2010.
- Full Contact Information, include your blog/website address
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and what your design strengths are
- Tell us why you want to be on the Graphic45 design team
- List any companies that you have designed for in the past or currently work with. Please keep in
mind that being on a team past or present is not a requirement.
- Include images of a minimum of ten (10) projects up to 15 if you are including close ups, they can be cards, layouts, altered or home decor. Please send images at 72 dpi and no larger than 1000 pixels on the longest side.
We would like to see what you do with Graphic45 paper, however, you are free to submit several projects that are non Graphic45 as long as they are representative of your style.
We will be choosing 20 finalists from all applications. These 20 finalists will be contacted by March 5th with additional information on our final round.
The 20 finalists will be required to send one completed (1) project directly to the corporate office in Portland, Oregon for review by Graphic45 staff including Diane Schultz, the CEO and designer of our products. Please note: this item will not be returned, keep this in mind when creating your final project and it must be mailed by March 12th in order to receive in our office by March 19th.
Once we receive all projects, we will review them and make the announcement on APRIL 1st and get the design team boxes out!
We look forward to seeing what you bring to table, show us what you got! Don't be shy, we are looking for a variety of skills and you may be who we are looking for!
Yesterday I was still waiting for my 'strike a pose' picture with Tim, but here it is! :)
It's unbelievable how many patience Tim has with his 'fans'. He's never tired of posing or people taking pictures of him. He does his job with so much enthousiasme, it's just contagious! I can't help it, I'm just a BIG fan :D