Pagina's

zaterdag 12 november 2011

PTI Make it Monday #40 Reverse Applique

This week Heather came up with a wonderful challenge: Reverse Applique for Make it Monday over at Papertrey Ink.

As soon as I saw this technique I knew I wanted to use the Dress Form die and some fabric, because of the stitching theme.
So here's my take on the challenge:

I've die cut the Dress Form from Stampers Select White cardstock and ran it through my BigShot using the Music Sheet Impression Plate. Then I hand stitched around the Dress Form with a thread in Raspberry Fizz color.
The little piece of fabric is from 'Tilda' Wintergarden and to add some dimension I stuffed it with fiberfill and adhered it to another piece of white cardstock. The card front is attached to a Raspberry Fizz cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!

Materials (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Think Big Favorites 3
Dies: Dress Form, Journal Tabs, Music Sheet Impression Plate
Other: Raspberry Fizz button, Rustic Twine, Tilda fabric, American Crafts Premium Ribbon Orchid

11 opmerkingen:

Deb zei

I love your use of fabric and the dressform! Really great card!

Joyce zei

This is wonderful. Very eye catching. How clever to use fabric behind the dress form.

Dana zei

Shhh - don't tell anyone else but your card is my favorite for the Make it Monday challenge - awesome use of fabric :)

Suzanne Russell zei

I'm with Dana, this is a real standout! Love the dress form with the stitching.

Teresa zei

Absolutely love your card. What a great idea to use the fabric! Wish I had that die too.

BG zei

GREAT POST!! can you check my blog??
coolasyoucan.blogspot.com.es

ruzzel01 zei

Absolutely! The use of fabric is outstanding.

carpet cleaning mesa

Unknown zei

Hi, This is attractive picture. also natural. go on with and give us more and more.
best travel spots
edoice

Unknown zei

It is very nice to see this blog and it's really informative for the readers. It is really nice to see the best information presented in an easy and understanding manner. Thank you Bollywood sarees

Luies Malvia zei

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Yahoo Number USA

Luies Malvia zei

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Yahoo Mail USA