Pagina's

woensdag 5 december 2007

**OLW** Live

I have been up for half an hour now and everything start to turn, so I'd better go back to bed soon... but I wanted to share my entry for the latest OLW challenge with you first. The word is LIVE.
As some of you might know, I keep a scrap diary. Mostly for myself, but I want to share this page with you. I used October Afternoon papers (yes, again... I'm not done playing with them yet..) and some kraft paper. I've used some brown paint, felt thickers, ribbons and buttons.

I made the journaling Monday afternoon when I came home from work:
Today I'm very proud of myself. I made a very difficult decision. It was a necessary one to move on with my life. I have been juggling for a long time now, and that hasn't done me any good. I hoped that everything would be solved by just giving it time. But the last few days it became more and more clear that I had to act even though that was scary. It's not only the decision I'm proud of. I'm also proud of the way I handled it. Calm and deliberate, just like I learned in the past few months. Ok, there were a few tears, but I gained control very quickly and I accomplished what I wanted. It was only the first step and there will be a bumpy road ahead. But I can make it. I just have to let go and live my life the way I want to.
Thanks for stopping by!



Geen opmerkingen: