Pagina's

maandag 3 maart 2008

Time really flies!

Can't believe it's allready March, I'm so busy that time really flies!
If I can find the time, that will be my title for the next OLW....

Only five more nights till the Scrap-a-Licious weekend!! I'm so excited to meet Celine. It's gonna be the first night without Henri since we've met so I hope I'll get through the night without him. Luckily I'll share a room with 4 SISters so I'm not alone!
Corinne send a list with stuff to bring, quite a lot... We need at least 33 pictures!

Still don't have the picture of me and Tim!, guess I need to be patience...

XOXO

4 opmerkingen:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

de tijd vliegt inderdaad voorbij..maart alweer...jeetje! heel veel plezier dit weekend meid! maar dat gaat vast wel lukken!!! groetjes marije.

Silvitanova zei

Ik heb erg veel zin in dit weekend!!!

Je@net zei

Veel plezier Antoinette!! Maar dat gaat vast wel lukken ;-)

FauveDesign zei

WOOHOO i am way excited for this weekend girl.Can't wait!