Pagina's

dinsdag 9 december 2008

Pfff....


Saturday I've received my Get Inspired kit. The theme is Vintage Variety and I always love the kit because it's so different. Combinations of papers I usually never buy and that makes the kit so inspireing to me. I'm a huge Sassafrass fan but I would never have bought these papers so I decided to scrap them right away and I'm quite happy with the result!

I've used Pencil lines sketch 114 for the design and added only the crystals and an Urban Lily rubon. The rest is from the kit, including the Making Memories foam stamps and tiny alpha's.

Thanks for looking!

5 opmerkingen:

marije zei

he is dit jou ventje?
hoe oud is ie?
ga je zondag ook naar p&p?
groetjes marije
enneh mooi gedaan hoor!!!

Ingrid zei

Gave layout! Leuke kleurencombi. Ik vind dat appeltjespapier wel erg leuk. En zeker in combinatie met dat groen. Leuk gedaan!

Romy zei

Echt een gave lay-out! Vintage, maar toch vrolijk. Heel mooi gedaan!

nora zei

wat een mooie lo zeg.Groetjes Nora

Je@net zei

Wauw, gave lo Antoinette!! Ziet er toppie uit!
Heb je gemist vanmiddag! Jammer!
Tot gauw!