Pagina's

maandag 15 december 2008

Xmas cheer!



This weekend we celebrated Lia's (my aunt) birthday. Saturday Artur surprised her with a lunch at ''t Veerhuys' in Opheusden. All her friends and family were there. We all had a really great time and an outstanding lunch. Artur sure knows how to organize a party :)

Since it was a surprise, Lia had already done her shopping for Sunday, so we all came together again yesterday to join the after party. I tended to take some Christmas pictures of my niece Indy yesterday, but she kept running away. So I wasn't able to take a clean shot, but when I saw this weeks Pencil lines sketch I knew immediately what to do with the photo's....


I've used October Afternoon papers and rubons (Gingerbread, Tinsel, Falling Snow and Peppermint sticks paper, Merry&Bright and All the best rubons)
There are some Making Memories tiny alpha's and stamps on it, as well as Prima Say it in crystals, white cardstock and Ranger stickles.

Thanks for looking!

6 opmerkingen:

merryheart2 zei

how cute! i love the photo tree and that adorable snowman.

hope you have yourself a merry merry Christmas!
Sandra

Breeding Fancy Art Prints zei

cute layout. good girl, how did you get the photos the size you wanted? I ran out of patience, so I had to do mine digital.

here's the link:

http://cutherepapercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/pencil-lines-sketch-115-layout.html

Ingrid zei

Wat een gave layout, Antoinette. Echt heel erg leuk met die foto's in de vorm van een boom. En dat papier......zoooo leuk!

domestic goddess zei

love your take on this weeks sketch!
anna x

nora zei

Wat een leuke LO .Leuk die foto's zo. groetjes Nora

marije zei

mooi!!!!!