Pagina's

maandag 19 januari 2009

TOOOOOT!!!!!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger the past few days, but I've been very busy lately.
I do have some great news though.... I'm working on my first workshop!
That's right, I'm develloping a project for a class in February at Paper and Pictures!
I hope I'll be able to share more details with you soon...

Besides the workshop-project I'm working on a few cards for Cards Only 6 which will be in stores in the beginning of March.

Graphic45 has a new sketch on the blog Wednesday and I almost finished my take on it so I'll be back with you Wednesday to share my layout.

CU!

3 opmerkingen:

marije zei

ben benieuwd naar je werk in co!

Peggy zei

Wat leuk Antoinette, gefeliciteerd!

Ingrid zei

Dat is leuk nieuws!! Wordt vast een heel leuke workshop. Leuk om je gisteren in het echt gezien te hebben. Voel je je al wat beter?