Pagina's

dinsdag 10 maart 2009

New G45 Design Team!

Graphic45 has added six wonderful new designers to the team....
Huge congrats Nancy, Stacy, Sasha, Susan, Natasha and Candy!!!
Welcome to the team!!

I've got my camera back, so here's the project I promissed to share.
It's a layout with the new Graphic45 Communique collection. The picture is showing my dad and his sister during a surprise party. These kind of pictures are rare, so I wanted to scrap it for them. The butterflies ofcourse are from the Botanicabella papers.



I received this award from Marije
and I'd like to pass it through to the new Graphic45 DT!

This Jenni Bowlin layout was published in Scrapbook Magazine toghether with a mini. But I gave the mini away before I had the chanche to take pictures and haven't got it back yet. The layout is about different kinds of borders. Distressed, stitched, punched, rubons, shapes, etc..


Thanks for stopping by...

5 opmerkingen:

A Soldier Girl zei

Heyyy thanks so much I am very excited to be working with you .. I did not get any sleep last night haha

Sasha

marije zei

mooie lo's weer en bedankt voor je reactie op m'n blog!
het tilda kaartje is ook super schattig!

Amber Zimmerman zei

Yay - congrats to the new design team! =)

Anoniem zei

Love the layouts! wow!

Stacy Cohen zei

Gorgeous pages!!! I'm looking so forward to working with you on the Graphic 45 DT!!!