Pagina's

zondag 10 januari 2010

Between deadlines...

Hey there everybody! Long time no see...
Sorry for being such a bad blogger. Family and social activities, but also deadlines and crocheting kept me from sharing my projects with you.
And I must say, I feel a little depressed. I keeps on snowing and freezing around here and I'm really sick and tired of it.

But ofcourse there are some good things as well.
First of all, the reveal of the three new collections from Graphic45.
And they are absolutely gorgeous!
Curious?!? Go visit the website.


And have you seen the latest Cards Only?!?

Some of my October Afternoon Valentine cards are published, as well as a cute bag and card with my favorite Forever Friends stamp.
Tuesday is the deadline for the next magazine and I can tell you allready that i've finished some more Forever Friends cards. Ofcourse i'm not sure if they will be published, but I think they are adorable!

We have a new item in the store, called layout of the week.
Every two weeks we have a layout (and cards in the nearby future) highlighted on a special place in the store. It's displayed with all the materials you need to create/lift the layout. I've created this weeks layout with gorgeous papers of The Robin's Nest and used my all time favorite Tim hardware. So if you're nearby, have a look!

Besides that, I've been working on my next workshop on Januari 23, called School and More. It a 'genius' handmade mini album, hidden inside a special project. It has lots of tabs and hidden sleeves. I've used mainly October Afternoon Report Card papers, which inspired me to create this album. Ofcourse I've added all what was necessary to give the album the extra oempf, so that means a lot of embies.
I've used some techniques, but the technique is mainly in 'building' the album.
So if you feel like creating a fun project (for many purposes) and have nothing on your agenda yet, come and join me. Click here for more details and sign in.


Well that's it for now.
Hope to see you soon!

XOXO

1 opmerking:

scrappingtwins zei

Hoi Antoinette

Die lay-out was erg mooi,(we waren zaterdag in de winkel) wij hebben het papier al een tijdje in huis, en wilden er dit weekend mee gaan werken, we hebben natuurlijk gelijk nog wat items. en cardstock gekocht om erbij te gebruiken.
Het liep als een trein die wand.

groetjes en tot zondag
Marjan en Ella