Pagina's

vrijdag 29 januari 2010

A lot of excitement today!

I just created the Paper&Pictures newsletter and that made me realize there's going to be a lot of excitement today!

Truike will be back for CHA this afternoon and we're going to check out all the samples she brought, so we can make a schedule for the next magazines.
I just can't wait to see all the new stuff!
Tomorrow the Papergirlz will be in the store to 'drool' over the new stuff as well, so that's going to be a lot of fun...

Today we'll receive the new Scrapbook Magazine 28 in our store and subscribers will receive it this weekend or shorty after that as well.

The gorgeous project on the cover is from Marga Zoetman, who recently joined the Papergilz. Isn't it awesome!?!

There is also a new layout of the week. Last week Jolanda provided the layout and this week it is my turn again.

I always find it exciting when one of my projects is used. Will you girls like it and find it inspirational???

This week the new 'Tilda' will be shipped, and I am sooooo in love with it!
Besides the previous collections, we'll also receive the two new collections 'Flowergarden' and 'Kitchengarden'. I believe they are too cute, too sweet and too gorgeous! I'm jumping on my chair right now, I just HAVE TO HAVE it!


And look what I ordered as well..... there is something about me and Cameos.....


Yesterday I received this award from Reginne.
Usually I don't act on award, cause they take so much of your time. But Reginne's kind words made me blush! It does make me happy! Thanks girl! Since this is a long post already, I promiss to get back on it this weekend...


As mentioned in the last post Ingrid en Hanneke pointed out that video to me and now I'm hooked on the Papertrey style...
Here's my first card, no Papertrey products, but it is a look-a-like right!?


Supplies: Cardstock; Rayher vanille - PP; Bo Bunny Pink Punch Dot - Stamps; Hampton Art Diffusion 2635 Scratch Pattern, Get Inspired! Kitschy Cuckoo, October Afternoon - Ink; Stazon Blazing Red - Tools; Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

2 opmerkingen:

Hanneke van der Linde zei

Het ziet er allemaal super uit, Antoinette! Je kaart is erg mooi geworden.... en weer een verslaving erbij... LOL!!
Ik ben benieuwd naar het nieuwe nummer van SBM, hoop dat'ie morgen bij de post zit!

Fijn weekend!

xoxo

carrot zei

Well, I don't know Papertrey products but I just love this butterfly card. It's well rounded and got a clear message :D and this butterfly... Oh! :)