Pagina's

maandag 25 januari 2010

Relax.....

I've been putting to much weight on my shoulders lately and in combination with the typical Dutch cold weather I can tell you, I've been feeling better...
Nothing to complain about, but I just need to take some time to relax. So today I'm taking it easy :)

I've been trying to crochet lately and I wanted to share my first projects with you:

I'm so proud of myself, if I may say so :) I never crocheted before!
My mom helped me to get started and after trying a few cupcakes I figured it out!
Am I getting old, because I love the crochet in front of the tv in the evening?
Now I want to create some little dogs and I saw a lovely Hello Kitty.
And after seeing this..... I love to make some of these cuties as well.....

Past Saturday my brothers girlfriend turned 20. She loves the little Me to You bears, so I made her a card with this cute Popcorn stamp. I borrowed it from the Twins (tnx girls!) and colored it with Distress Ink.
I know the design isn't spectacular, but the stamp is cute :)



Saturday I gave the workshop School & More over at Paper&Pictures. We've created a mini using October Afternoon 'Report Card' papers and we created an old fashioned blackboard to store the album in. We had a great time!
My album is about the workshops I joined as a student and the foreign teachers I've met.


When were together with the papergirlz last week I asked Ingrid and Hanneke how they make the beautiful bows on their cards. They pointed out a youtube video for me and I'm hooked ever since. Trying to fold the perfect bow myself.
While doing so I discoverd this other video of Dawn McVey, where she's creating this lovely flower. So I grabbed my old book paper and punched out a flower myself:

Thanks ladies for the inspiration, I really needed it to give my mojo a boost! Suddenly I feel creative again!

XOXO

6 opmerkingen:

BabyBokChoy zei

It's impossible to believe that you hadn't crocheted before this set, no freaking way!!! How did you learn???!!! Love the card, looks copic colored???

scrappingtwins zei

Hoi Antoinette

jou theesetje is erg mooi geworden. het kaartje is schattig, de workshop van afgelopen zaterdag, superrr. en die bloem erg leuk. kan je die link van die bloem eens doorsturen.

groetjes en veel liefs the twins.

Ingrid Danvers zei

Wow....dat is een leuk setje geworden. Haken is echt niet aan mij besteed, maar ik vind gehaakte creaties wel erg leuk om te zien. Jouw creaties mogen er zijn hoor! Je kaartje is erg leuk en je workshop ziet er ook top uit!

xoxo

Creations by Jolan zei

Jaaaaaaaaa......... de leuke bloemetjes! Ze zijn geweldig leuk! Zeker op de nieuwe LO die je gemaakt heb. Suc6 morgen en maar hopen dat het snel warm is!

Hanneke van der Linde zei

Hey Antoinette, mijn hemel... wat ziet dat er super cute uit zeg... dat gehaakte setje! Knap werk.... ik kan totaal niet haken, haha!!
Je bloemetje ziet er ook helemaal leuk uit, goed om te zien dat je wat kon met de link!! :-)
Tot snel!

xoxo

Reginne zei

Hey,

Er staat iets voor je op mijn blog!

Liefs Reginne