Pagina's

maandag 8 maart 2010

I've been standby all day...

But my phone doesn't ring... :(
I applied for the Lily Bee DT call and they are revealing their new members on facebook today.
I'm not sure what timezone is, but over here it's 8 pm already so I'll stop waiting for the call.... I'm sure they've chosen some wonderful girls and I'm very curious who's on the team.
I'll share my layouts with you later this week.

Today I've finished my projects for the next Cards Only. I'm very satisfied with the results and I hope you'll like them too :)

Here's a layout of my brother which I've created for Scrapbook Magazine.
I've used the Audrey collection from Lily Bee.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil white
Patterned paper: Lily Bee 'Audrey' collection
Alphabet: American Crafts foam thickers, Making Memories tiny alpha's black
Rubon: Jenni Bowlin
Hardware: Tim Holtz sprockets, black chain
Other: sewing machine, black yarn


Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking:

BabyBokChoy zei

Antoinette, you are so cute :) That's a fantastic layout!!