Pagina's

woensdag 17 maart 2010

Just a quick post

Things are quite hectic at the moment so I'll only have time for a quick post.
We're redecorating the bedrooms and the stairs so everything is covered with white dust and all sorts of painting materials. The painter came two weeks earlier than expected so not everything is ready yet. We're trying to keep ahead of him with things like pulling out the carpet, moving stuff so he can reach everything. And we still have to order some things like curtains, wallpaper, etc.
I can't stand the mess so when I get home from work I'm also busy cleaning. Good thing it will only take a few weeks...

Today we received another 19 boxes with new scrappin' materials.
A lot of beautiful collections including Bo Bunny, ZVA, My Little Shoebox, The Greeting Farm, My Little Yellow Bicycle ánd TPC Studio.
I had the oppertunity to work with 'The Moroccan Market' collection for the next Scrapbook Magazine(29) and I just love the colors!
I tried to download a collection picture, but that took to long so if your curious, go check out their website...

And have you read about the Prima Marketing workshop Tracie Hudson will teach on the 9th, 10th and 11th of April?!?
She's send us a wonderful sneak preview today. I'll make sure to send out a newsletter tomorrow and post the sneak on my blog. So stay tuned...
By the way... you'll have to hurry if you haven't signed up yet, because we're running out of spots pretty fast!
You can read more about these workshops on the Paper & Pictures website.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen: