Pagina's

dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Day two, boost

I've suvived the first day!
I need a boost to get started and keep me motivated and this morning I could write down -/- 0,5kg in my agenda! I must admit I walked over an hour yesterday with my mother in law and I had allready been on the crosstrainer yesterday morning.
Usually I don't have time to excercise that much, but I just needed the boost.

It certainly helps me right now, when I'm eating two cracottes with sandwichspread (who came up with that stupid idea for breakfast?!?! Yeah I know... Sonja)
Sure hope they'll get me trough the morning :(

At least I have a whole lot of work to do, since we're busy filling the new webshop. So I don't have to be bored and start looking for a snack...

2 opmerkingen:

Kim zei

Heeee..... ik ben denk ik met hetzelfde boek bezig!!
Vanavond ook stamppotje?
Hihihihihi.....

Kop op!!!
We gaan elkaar steunen als het nodig is!

Lfs!

prahlad zei

Make Massive income from Google at www.visionjobcare.com

Make Massive income from Google. No MLM, No scheme a real income opportunity. We create a website for you that will generate life income for you. Even when you in sleep or at work, your website will pour income Non-stop. A Guaranteed Income of $10000 p.m.
For more details:
E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Website: http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html