Pagina's

vrijdag 27 juni 2008

Thanks!

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who took the time to leave a comment on my projects in Scrapbook Magazine. I received so many positive reactions by mail, comments on my blog, at the store, pm's at SIS and even on my Hyves (so sorry, I never go there, because it takes so much time....).

You inspired me all to make some lovely new projects for the next magazine.
And I'm proud to announce my assignment for a project with the brand new Graphic45 papers!
G45 was so kind to approve the use of their new material allready. So the article will be hotter than hot! I have only one more week to come up with some brilliant projects. The only problem is.... I have too much inspiration!!
Do you know that feeling? Having so many ideas that you don't know where to start? Usually I start with a couple of projects at once. But now I have only two kits so I have to choose where to start with....

Today I bought some other stunning scrap stuff. All the new October Afternoon papers, their o so cute charms, the rubons and a stamp set. My weekend will be to short :)

XOXO

3 opmerkingen:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek zei

O I guess you just have to start with the OA then :P

Have fun playing!!!

Je@net zei

Heel herkenbaar!!
Veel succes Antoinette!!

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

herkenbaar hoor! en kijk eens op mijn blog...je hebt een award meid!!! :-) groetjes marije.