Pagina's

donderdag 8 mei 2008

I just love spring

The weather is sooooo lovely here, it's finally spring!
I just love the light and the warmth, the days are getting longer. It's no longer dark when I go to work or when I get home. That really cheers me up! Suddenly I have much more energy, which is a wonderful feeling.
Winter isn't really my favorite season. Don't get me wrong, I love the cosyness of the logfire, the candles, the holidays but most of the time I feel so tired..
So I'm glad the sun is shining bright and that it's 25 degrees :)

I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can so I won't be sharing much scrapwork with you. I am still working on some 'big' projects, which I can share after May 19th.
I have a HUGE TOOOOOT coming up, but I'm not sure if I can share it with you yet. But I can say this.... my scrapgoal for this year is reached allready :D
After Mother's Day I'll share the cutest pictures with you, but I know Mom visits my blog as well and I want to keep them a secret.
I hope all you Dutch girls enjoy the weather as well, and I'll be seeing you on the release of Scrapcards2!
XOXO

2 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Ha die Antoinette!!
Leuk om je zaterdag weer te zien!! Hoop echt dat we ff de tijd hebben om te kletsen, want het zal wel druk zijn!
Ben benieuwd naar je toot....laat ons niet te lang in spanning hè!!

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

oooooh leuk leuk leuk!!! gaaf dat je zaterdag ook komt joh!!!! heb er helemaal zin in!!! en inderdaad ik hou ook veeeeeel meer van de zomer als de winter!!!! lekker in het zonnetje...heerlijk! en ik ben super benieuwd naar je TOOT!!!! sapnnend...ik hou je blog in de gaten hoor! LOL! groetjes marije.