Pagina's

donderdag 1 mei 2008

OLW Grow

I'm working on so many projects at the moment, but here's one to share.
It's this weeks OLW with the word GROW.
All Prima stuff on this one. I used my awesome new clear stamps to create the swirls.
The butterflies are also stamps on the Prima paper which I cut out. I just love the heavenly green flowers, there's some sort of wax layer with glitter on them. It doesn't really show on the picture, but if you see them, you'll know what I mean.

Thanks for looking!

3 opmerkingen:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

leuke LO joh! groetjes marije.

Je@net zei

Gave lo Antoinette!!!

~Nancy~ zei

Wat een gaaf LOtje heb je toch weer gemaakt zeg.. leuk met die lime groene achtergrond en de zwarte details! Enne.. gezellie om je even gesproken te hebben in 't Veen pasgeleden!!!! Tot gauw!!!!! XX Nancy